For Weddings That Sing.
What’s included in our events:
- Room Use for up to 6 Hours
- Event Set Up by Varsity staff, including all tables, chairs, linens, service and glassware
- Use of The Varsity’s state of the art lighting and sound system and A/V equipment
- Varsity event staff team including one event coordinator and one house technician to operate lights and sound
- Catering by our exclusive caterer The Loring Pasta Bar
- Your name up in lights on the historic Varsity Theater marquee.
“Thank you so much for your awesome work on our wedding. We couldn’t be more pleased – it was exactly what we wanted and more. The theater looked magical, the staff was so great, and our captain was absolutely amazing. You guys have wonderful talent and amazing vision.”Laurie & Brian ~ Bride & Groom
Desserts – created in house or with our preferred vendors
Late Night Snacks
Flowers, Centerpieces, & Design Services by our event design pros
Premium Table Linens
Advance Lighting & A/V Capabilities
Dance Floor Rental
Event Posters & Branding
Wedding Ceremony (at Loring Pasta Bar)
OPEN HOUSE SHOWINGS MOST WEEKENDS BY APPOINTMENT.
“I don’t think there’s a better venue around — the look, the food, the Varsity staff, the overall vibe — it was just perfect.”Kathy ~ Mother of the Bride
The Loring Pasta Bar and Varsity Theater team did a great job of making our unique and colorful dream wedding ceremony and reception a reality! They were a great help by meeting a few times pre-event to walk through all our details to ensure every “t” was crossed and every “i” was dotted. The day of, the team really hit it out of the park. They were absolutely behind the scenes making every second (and every planned surprse) of the day & night go off without a hitch and we could not have been more thrilled! If you’re looking for a beautifully unique setting in the city with a team who will support your wedding plans and make sure it is run smoothly, you’ve found the right place!Missy & Tom ~ Bride & Groom